
BRAXTON, DYLAN, AND TODD AND THE Wii

MEGAN AND BABY CREW --- TOO SWEET!

EATING AND LAUGHING

EASTER EGG HUNT
THREE SISTERS! 

THE GIRLIE GIRL COUSINS!




MY WHAT BIG EYES YOU HAVE...the better to see you my dear!
We have loved the week with Megan and having Todd here for the weekend. (I really think it went by in the flash of an eye) We have loved having Em, Greg and the best boys in the world here too. (Em, the boys, Jocey, and I went to Horton Hears a Who today---the boys were so good and little Crew slept through the entire movie except when he woke briefly during the loud previews) Things would have been PERFECT if Johnny and Brittney were here too (you will never know how much we miss you two!!!) and if John wasn't on call for the two hospitals....he was busy and doing emergency surgeries left and right. Saturday night we had a party for Easter at our house. ( we missed Devin and Eileen who were working and at school) We had yummy food, wonderful company, the 4 youngest searched for eggs, we played May I while some watched Enchanted, some played Wii, and some played with the toys. Of course we had the basketball games with the sound blasting loud so we could keep up with our brackets. I love our crazy and fun family....they are the best!

We have loved the week with Megan and having Todd here for the weekend. (I really think it went by in the flash of an eye) We have loved having Em, Greg and the best boys in the world here too. (Em, the boys, Jocey, and I went to Horton Hears a Who today---the boys were so good and little Crew slept through the entire movie except when he woke briefly during the loud previews) Things would have been PERFECT if Johnny and Brittney were here too (you will never know how much we miss you two!!!) and if John wasn't on call for the two hospitals....he was busy and doing emergency surgeries left and right. Saturday night we had a party for Easter at our house. ( we missed Devin and Eileen who were working and at school) We had yummy food, wonderful company, the 4 youngest searched for eggs, we played May I while some watched Enchanted, some played Wii, and some played with the toys. Of course we had the basketball games with the sound blasting loud so we could keep up with our brackets. I love our crazy and fun family....they are the best!





3 comments:
This was the greates Easter EVER!! I laughed so hard at all the funny things our family does. Anyone else would think we should all be committed, but it was a BLAST!! The funniest thing was Colton's glasses he got and everyone had to try them on!! Grandma CharT was the best!! Thanks Veronica & John for hosting such a great night!!! Love Ya!!!!!!
Thanks Mom for the fun weekend. We always have a blast with everyone. Thanks for helping us so much today. I couldn't have done it without you. Thanks for The boys easter outfits too. They turned out darling!
Thank you for always making easter so great. I don't tell you thanks enough because you work so hard for us to have a good time as a family. I love you and will miss you while you are in Oregon.
Post a Comment