Sunday, March 30, 2008

DAY FIVE IN PORTLAND AND HOME TO NORTH OGDEN


I love this picture of Johnny and Brittney that Emily took at Christmas time when they were visiting....BEAUTIFUL!

I had a marvelous time in Portland with Johnny and Brittney. I miss them already. Johnny pulled himself out of his sick bed along with sweet Brittney (she made the airport run last night for her mother and family getting home from a cruise and she didn't get home till after midnight.) Thanks so much for taking such great care of me and spending time with me. I loved every second of my time with you both!


Laurel and Brady chose to wear OREGON sweatshirts today after my visit to Johnny and Brittney. Brady claims that he wore his under duress, HE ONLY WEARS AN "O" UNIVERSITY and THAT IS OHIO STATE. But he swears that Laurel had to hold a knife to his throat to get him to wear it......(not true) Brady CAN wear a PAC 10 school's sweatshirt and it SHOULD be Oregon in honor of Brittney and Johnny! They look great! (sorry Megan and Todd....they can wear UCLA and USC too......PAC 10 family unity)
P. S. I didn't have the wonderful Sandy and Craig on my return flight to sit with me. But Heavenly Father blessed me with a smooth and safe flight....it was so smooth at one point that it didn't even feel like we were moving forward....I am so BLESSED!

7 comments:

Mindy M. said...

I'm glad you had a good time, but it I bet your family is glad to have you home. Hopefully Johnny gets feeling better and you don't get it!!

Emily said...

I am Sorry Brady!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great time. Glad you had a safe trip home!

John and Brittney said...

Those pictures are funny because I said to John, " I don't know why your mom is wasting money on buying Brady an Oregon sweatshirt. He will probably just pee on it." At least we know who not to waste football tickets on! :)

Laurel said...

Brady and I both love the sweatshirts and will continue wearing them without holding a knife to our throats. Thanks mom! But still go BYU! We think of our sweatshirts as oregon as in the state with pretty colors and no relation to any school.:)

John and Brittney said...

Laurel I was just joking about peeing on the sweatshirt. I hope you didn't think I was serious. We would love to have you guys come to a game someday, then you would become fans. Hope you get some use out of the sweatshirts!:)

MoRgAn! said...

Looks like you had so much fun! Johns wife is adorable! It looks beautiful out there! I'm happy to hear you made it back safe and sound! I loved all of the pictures you took!