HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MOCKS
John "waiting" to catch a ball
Ashlyn posing....so cute!
Grandma kicking the ball....she did great!
Grandma and Jocelyn
Devin and Eileen....poor Eileen is very sick with a cold.
Lorin, Emily and Gwen.....all three put the bunny ears up for the picture.....they make me laugh!We celebrated Laurel and Brady's birthdays and Mother's Day at Lorin and Emily's home in Plain City. We had a blast! Lorin put two pork loins in his smoker and it was AMAZING! Wow, what great food we had tonight. Loved it. We played a mean game of kick ball and my team was creamed....fun even in the loss. We certainly laughed and visited. We always love being together. THANK HEAVEN FOR FAMILIES!





3 comments:
Oh I so wish I could have been there. It looks like so much fun!
Looks like you guys had such a great time...I really wish I could have been there!
That was such a fun night!! The food was amazingly good and the company was great!! We had fun, again and as usual! Love the picture of John in the outfield sitting on a chair!! Way to support the losing team man!! Love the post!! Love ya, more!
Post a Comment