Monday, September 29, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY SISTER, MINDY!

Beautiful wife and mother

Happy birthday Mindy! I still remember the day you were born and we received the call that we had a baby sister. We were so excited and now had our little Mignon (meaning "sweet and petite") that still describes you today. Can't express how much I love you and appreciate you.

Mindy capturing Rod

You are my sounding board, you tickle my funny bone always with your sense of humor and way of telling a story, you give me support no matter what I might need, and you are truly my soul sister! I am so proud of you and the amazing wife, mother, and woman that you are. You are my hero!

Hair? check, makeup? check, Best mother ever? CHECK!

I can't believe how you can load horses, pull the trailers, drive to all the rodeo queen competitions and still be the best mom and support to MaKenzie as she competes. You are an anchor to so many. You are smart and beautiful and spiritual! YOU ARE THE BEST!


M = million dollar mom!!!
I = independent and industrious
G = grace in everything you do
N = nice and more nice
O = outgoing and on top of a million responsibilites
N = natural talents in a hundred different areas

Happy Birtday Sis! Love you so much!

9 comments:

Emily said...

Mindy
You have always been one of my best friends. I love you so much and hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Mindy M. said...

You are sweetest thing Veronica!! What would I do without you??!! I forgot about some of the funny pictures you take ~ thanks! Thank you for always thinking about everyone on their birthday and making them feel special!! I love you so much and you are the greatest friend and the bestest sister!!

Todd and Megan said...

Mindy is definitely the best! Happy Birthday! Can't wait to see in a few days!

Laurel said...

mindy is just how you explained her...amazing and one of a kind. i am glad you have her as a friend and sister. she is a great friend to us all.

John and Brittney said...

Happy Birthday Mindy! Hope you have a great day. You are a fantastic person!

Jill said...

Mindy is wonderful and beautiful!!! I love that photo of her and Rod. They are such a cute pair! Hope she has a wonderful birthday!

Shelly B. said...

There's nothing like a sister for a friend!

Devin said...

ARE ALL OF YOU HIGH ON DIET COKE OR WHAT?

She is cheating on Rod,,, Just read her blog,,, George Strait, Tony Romo,

What about the sacrifices Lorin and I had to adhere to so she could have 49 pairs of shoes?

In all seriousness, I think of how her and her friends were saved when walking to grade school when the car struck them. She has been so important to so many lives--especially mine.

She is a keeper!

So what about the multiple husbands.. I saw "Paint Your Wagon" too! You go for it!

I love you! Big (really big) brother

Anonymous said...

Veronica, thank you so much for remembering my old fogey birthday.
You are so sweet. I cannot even believe I am getting so old. You have the best blog. You are the best sister, mother, everything to your family. I admire you more than anything. Love, TaWanna