Monday, September 27, 2010

COLTON DE VRIES IS #9

I drove to Idaho Falls to watch Colton play football.  Nine years old and number nine!  Colton loves football and this is his first year playing tackle football. Colton played mostly defense but  a little offense too.   He did a great job and his team won.


Ready to tackle


Dad and son 
#9 in pursuit
Crew and Cannon found sharp sticks and ran them up and down the fence.  Of course, I told them to get rid of them because all I could think of was John's granddad losing his eye from being poked by a stick when he was 10.
Boys are always boys
Look at that adorable Crew
Emily and Creed 
I love to cuddle with these adorable grandsons

We froze while the wind and the rain whipped around us.  Luckily Emily had a blanket that had a tarp covering on one side and we huddled underneath.  After a few minutes, the storm blew out and the sky was blue.  I had a great time even though the visit was short.

4 comments:

Todd and Megan said...

Those boys are so very cute...sure loved having them in Cali with us for a week! Thanks for posting the great football pics!

Laurel said...

So much fun! I wish I could make those trips with you. They are all such cute good boys and i can't wait to see them soon! You are such a supportive loving Grandma. Hope you and dad have fun this weekend visiting them again!

Emily said...

Love all the pictures you took! Thanks for coming up for the game!

John and Brittney said...

You are a great grandma, can't wait for Lincoln to spend time with you. Love the pictures of the boys.