Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Lunch at Peloton's and driving to Idaho Falls



Look at what a safe and diligent driver I am---Jocey and I listened to a new book on CD driving to Idaho Falls and Jocey would get mad every time my cell phone would ring and we would have to stop our book...there is always the drive back to North Ogden.

Jocey took my camera and started taking her own picture!  Funny faces on a beautiful girl



We met for lunch at a new restaurant in Ogden.  It is right on the Ogden river. Downtown Ogden absolutely disintegrated and was a wasteland.  It is now rejuvenated and businesses and restaurants are succeeding.  We have high adventure available in indoor sky diving, surfing, and rock climbing.  They are also building an indoor ice climbing tower.  So if you want excitement TRY THE JUNCTION IN GOOD OLE DOWNTOWN OGDEN.  They also have Fat Cats bowling which is a great bowling alley for families.    
The restaurant is called Peloton's and it is amazing!  They have FRESH everything.  You can almost watch as they make your food.  Grilled meats, brick oven pizza, salads, sandwiches, even homemade breakfasts and pastries.  You can sit outside and enjoy the river and the sunshine.  
We had a wonderful time!

Ashlyn loves to have her picture taken....she sat in the middle of children by the rocks on the river and made friends in a millisecond
Could there be two more beautiful cousins???  only 4 months apart and lots of memories shared between the two...one a ballerina and the other a rodeo queen

Mom told Mindy and me to cover her----so in the process look at how big my side view is......how we sacrifice for those we LOVE!

4 comments:

Mindy M. said...

I love it!! We had such a fun afternoon Tuesday eating lunch and just sitting and visiting! The girls caught up on their news and of course, Ashlyn made new friends! Jocey, love all the crazy face pictures! AND, turn the cell off or put on vibrate while your listening to a good book on tape. :)

Todd and Megan said...

I can't wait to be home and lunching with you all...just a few more years! Your side view is not big at all!!!

Jill said...

Knowing how often your phone does ring, I'm sure the book was stopped often!!! :) Looks like a fun afternnoon with everyone. Jocey and Kenz are the cutest teen gals I know!!!

MoRgAn! said...

How fun! I love love love Pelotons! They have the best food and a great atmosphere! Jocey looks hilarious! You guys look like you have way to much fun! Love Ya!