
I wrote about winter a day too soon! We had 22 inches of snow yesterday! Jocelyn is standing on our back yard deck. The snow falling off the roof has added to the total and is almost as tall as she is at 5' 8". 
This is the hill leading to our house. It wasn't any fun driving up and down it yesterday. Speaking of which....my husband, John, got a little ways up the hill and then his truck slid backwards with no control. He ended up stuck sideways and the snowbank saved him from going off the side of the hill.

This is the hill leading to our house. It wasn't any fun driving up and down it yesterday. Speaking of which....my husband, John, got a little ways up the hill and then his truck slid backwards with no control. He ended up stuck sideways and the snowbank saved him from going off the side of the hill.





3 comments:
That is so much snow.
I can't believe the snow! Wow you got slammed.
I am amazed at how much snow you got. I'm actually sad we missed such a big snow storm. My girls would've loved it. I'm thinking your clan should stay off the roads for awhile. Many close calls lately, but so glad everyone is safe. Love you!
Jill J
Post a Comment