Happy 50th Birthday to my AMAZING brother, Devin.
(If you look closely, you can see the genius of Photoshop in the picture Devin is holding)
Give me a D for dedication to family, church, business, friends, and service to all.
Give me an E for energetic humor, educated man, and enduring well.
Give me a V for vivacious personality plus
Give me an I for integrity, industriousness, and impressive ingenuity.
Give me an N noble and nice.
I love and admire you Devin and I am grateful you are my brother and especially my friend.
Jen and JaNae made sure that Devin's workplace was decorated in honor of his 50th. These two girls make every work day an adventure.
Loving husband
Grandpa Devin
Always full of fun
Receiving his Master's Degree





4 comments:
What a nice post!! Everything you said is true!! Devin is an amazing person. Always willing to help others and he is the life of the party ~~~ when he doesn't have a broken ankle from falling on the ice whiled getting out of is truck!! Who would do something like that right before Christmas!! Happy Birthday Devin dear!! Love you!!
What a fun brother! He looks like he is a great guy! He must be if he is related to you! Love you!
Happy Birthday Devin...I will never forget all the ways you tortured me when I was little and caller id really has ruined all your fun phone calls you use to make too. Love Ya!
Devin is a truly amazing person and the life of the party!!!
Post a Comment