skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I AM GRATEFUL FOR THE COMPUTER!

When I was in college, I was an English major. Some weeks I would have three or more major papers due for class. Imagine typing....yes I said TYPING these papers....type, make a mistake, start over, or try to erase without tearing your paper. HORRIBLE! I can't imagine how much easier my education would have been with a COMPUTER! I am grateful for a computer for many reasons. But the BEST reason right now is that with my MAC laptop I can see my dear grandsons face to face (with the built in camera and .mac) every day even though they are in Idaho. What a blessing technology is in our lives.....cell phones, fax machines, the INTERNET, printers, etc. etc. What a GREAT time to live.
3 comments:
I agree!! What did we ever do without all the technologies!! Even our phones were hooked to the walls and we only had 3 t.v. channels to choose from!! How did we ever survive!! I don't think we even wore seat belts back then!! But, I do LOVE the computer!!!
Mom, I am so thankful to see you on the computer. The boys absolutely love it!!!! I love you, thanks for buying a computer so we can see each other face to face. I loved Saturday breakfast this week!
I agree, and who is that Handsome BOY sitting next to Jocelyn?
Post a Comment